Neeraj Gupta (born 1969) is an Indian sculptor. He took second prize in the sculpture section of the Florence Biennale in 2017, one of over a hundred winners in eleven sections. Gupta became the first Indian artist to win Florence Biennale Award. In 2018 he was one of the two hundred artists accepted to exhibit at the annual NordArt exhibition in the Carlshütte [de] of Büdelsdorf, in Schleswig-Holstein in northern Germany. Keshav Malik was his guru.
In 2004 he won the Sahitya Kala Parishad award at the 28th Annual Art Exhibition, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi. Gupta is the founder and president of Delhi Art Society.
Gupta is also one of the finalists of Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize 2018 out of 666 entries.
In 2019, Neeraj Gupta became the member of Royal Society of Sculptors, United Kingdom.
Neeraj Gupta’s art “From Here to Eternity” was selected for 8th Beijing International Art Biennale China 2019.
Gupta is one of the winners (3rd place) of International Art & Design Competition 2020.
In February 2020, Gupta organised a public art exhibition “Sculpt for Delhi III” presented by Delhi Art Society. The seven days art exhibition featured works of 20 sculpture artists from across the India.
- Oak Bay Arts, 2020 Arts Alive Sculpture Walk, Public Art Program at Vancouver, Canada
- 2019 Jerusalem Biennale
- NDMC Convention Centre near Jantar Mantar
- South Block, Central Atrium of D.R.D.O. HD. QRTS Nehru Park New Delhi
- Santorini Biennale, Greece 2016
- “Folk Strangers” at Visual Art Gallery, India Habitat Centre2015
- Isculpt, India International Centre 2016
- Breath Better Togetherin India International Centre 2015
- Kaya Kalapat India Habitat Centre, Visual Arts Gallery in Jan 2013
- Kalyug, Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi 2003
- Sculpt for Delhiin India International Centre 2018
- “Delhi for Sculpt II” inaugurated by Delhi Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijaland Bulgarian ambassador Eleonora Dimitrova
- “Sculpt for Delhi III” 2020 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
- 2019 Eminent Artist of India in the 60th National Exhibition of Art by Lalit Kala Academy(National Academy of Art)
- 2017 Silver Medal in Florence BiennaleAward
- Sahitya Kala ParishadAward, 28th Annual Art Exhibition, 2004
- Finalist for Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize 2018 out of 666 entries 2018.
- 20 Solutions, Artist Response to Climate Change, released on the eve of Climate Summit in PARIS by Environment Minister, Govt. of India 2015
- Documentary on Singasth Kumbh 20