Dr. Pareshkumar C. Dave has a Doctorate degree in Chemistry, a repeat entrepreneur and currently running his company, IP Moment Services since 2016.
Dr. Pareshkumar C. Dave Earned a Doctorate degree in Chemistry from Central Salt & Marine Chemical Research Institute. He completed Post graduate diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from NALSAR University of Law. He married to Dr. Sunita Rani and they have a Daughter Lamha. He resides in New Delhi.
Dr. Pareshkumar C. Dave have been working since 1995 including 11 years of research experience and 15 years in the field of Intellectual property rights. He worked as postdoctoral fellow at three different labs, Department of Chemical Physics, Weizmann Institute of Science (Rehovot, Israel), Department of Chemistry, Miami University (Ohio, USA), and Department of Chemistry, University of British Columbia (Vancouver, Canada).
He also worked as client relation manager with SciTech Patent Art, Hyderabad from 2006 to 2008. He worked with CPA Global as a Manager from 2008 till 2016.
Dr. Pareshkumar C. founded his company, IP Moment Services in 2016. IP Moment Services is a start-up firm that specializes in consultation and outsourcing and provides end-to-end intellectual property services for building a viable and profitable business course. With a team of qualified IP experts with various technical backgrounds, IP Moment’s competence is rapidly growing across the global map.. IP Moment has gained popularity amongst the young innovators and also in research faculties of academia by providing intellectual property right consultancy. IP Moment experts are communicating very transparently and explaining their clients in a very simplistic language. IP Moment has collaborated with a number of organizations, such as QRACE, Operant Pharmacy Federation, ISERD, IFERP, ISPE, and The Abhyas of Hindu College, to spread IPR awareness in society. Dr. Pareshkumar C. Dave is a Registered Indian Patent Agent. He has filed and drafted 700+ patent applications and 50+ design applications.
Awards and Recognitions
- Project Assistant fellowship from the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, for conducting the Ph. D. research.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has awarded Senior Research Fellowship from 1998 to 2000.
- Postdoctoral award from American Heart Association, USA from 2001 to 2004.
- He had published 19 research articles in internationally reputed journals such as J. Am. Chem. Soc., Biochemistry, Langmuir, Biophys. J. etc.
- He also invented Smart Solar Tiles and have filed three patent applications for the IPR protection.
- “Most 20 Promising Patent and Trademark Law Firms” by SiliconIndia Magazine in 2018.
- “Most 20 Promising Patent and Trademark Law Firms” by SiliconIndia Magazine in 2019 (in second consecutive year too).
- Best IPR Service Provider from Swarna Bharat Parivaar, Uttar Pradesh in 2019.
- Book entitled, “Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement State of Affairs Globally” published in 2019.
- “IPR LEADERSHIP AWARD” received from Special Talks, NitiAayog Darpan organization in 2020.
- Book entitled, “Unconventional Career Choices” published in 2020.
- In 2020, delivered 50+ online seminars through which trained 10000+ participants in the IPR field.
- Also co-ordinated and provided two online courses on intellectual property rights.
- India 5000 have recognized the contribution and awarded “India 500 Best Leadership Award” in 2020.
- Also writing articles in the newspapers for creating IPR awareness.
- Membership of IFERP, World IP Forum, Global IP Convention, and INTA
- Nominated for “India 500 Most Promising Intellectual Property Leader 2021” of India 5000 Awards