Dr. Naeem Sadiq is an Indian-based neurologist. He is the Medical Director at Plexus Neuro and Stem Cell Research Center.
Education and career
Sadiq has been practising in the field of neurology for decades. He worked at NIMHANS and did his PG in neurosciences. He also worked as a senior research officer at Nimhans. Sadiq was instrumental in initiating a Neurology unit and Neurology and Neurophysiology unit at AlNour Hospital, Saudi Arabia.
Since 2011, Sadiq has been the Chief Neurologist and Managing Director at Plexus Neuro & Stem Cell Research Centre, Bangalore. He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Karnataka Medical Council.
Awards and recognition
- 2019 – Signature Healthcare Personality of the Year
- 2018 – Iconic Achiever’s Award
- 2018 – The most trusted stem cell specialist of the year 2018, presented by Bollywood actor, Sunil Shettyat National Icon Awards
- 2017 – The Leader of Neuro and Stem Cell Therapy in India by Karishma Kapoor
- 2017 – The Leader of Neuro and Stem Cell Therapy in India, awarded at the Rising Leadership Awards in 2017