Atif Rahman is an Indian entrepreneur based in UAE. He is a real estate developer in Dubai. He started the property development arm of Danube Group in 2014. Since 2019, the company has a portfolio of 3.14 billion United Arab Emirates dirham. He is the Partner & Director of Danube Properties.
Early Life & Education
Atif was born in Patna, Bihar, India. After his schooling, he graduated in Computer Science from the renowned Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra with distinction. Atif Rahman married in 2004 and has two daughters who were born in the UAE.
His robust expertise in land procurement, world class project design, sale & marketing campaigns, and most importantly, timely delivery with quality construction puts him on a unique platform to reform and innovate in the growing Dubai Real estate sector while he controls and manages the property development business 360 degree. He defines success in Real Estate through two key statements, “What You Deliver” and “When You Deliver”.
Board Memberships/Social Responsibility Involvement
Atif is a vital board member of the United Nations ARISE – Private Sector Alliance for Disaster Resilient Societies, whereby he is extensively involved in planning life-changing initiatives, held by public and private entities, that would spread awareness and promote risk-resilient societies in the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East.
- Ranked 11th amongst Top 100 Indian Business Leaders by Forbes Middle East in 2019
- Best Real Estate CEO of the year 2017
- Three times winner of Top Real Estate Company in the Arab World by Forbes Middle East
- Best Real Estate Company in the Arab World by the Gulf Business Awards
- Best Branded Project for Jewelz Residence Project by Arabian Business Awards
- Best High-Rise Residential Project for Glamz Residence Project by Arabian Property Awards
- Customer Happiness Awards 2018 for Best Customer Engagement Initiative
- Forbes Middle east Top 100 Executives Mr Atif Ranked 11th